Tel. 01761 431688
2A Fortescue Road, Radstock, BA3 3PH
This firm is regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority
• Free Legal Aid advice at the Police Station.
• Free advice and representation at Court subject to your financial means and the interests of justice test.
• We undertake all areas of privately funded criminal cases. Please contact the office for a quote on either a fixed fee or hourly basis.
• Fixed fee for a straight forward Divorce is £1,350 inclusive of VAT and Court Fees.
• We offer free 10 minute advice slots on Friday mornings, please contact the office to make an appointment with Warren Hamilton.
POWER OF ATTORNEY
• Competitive rates for the preparation and registration of Powers of Attorney.
• A Basic will is £205 plus VAT and mirror basic wills are £285+VAT.
• Fixed fees on a sliding scale depending on property value.
Above this level, prices will be costed individually – all charges are exclusive of VAT.
In addition to our charges you may need to pay for searches and other potential expenses (disbursements). Some general disbursements with guide prices are below but may increase according to your area and circumstances:-
Drainage and Water Searches
Coal Mining Search
Land Registry Searches
Land Charges Bankruptcy Search
Bank Transfer Fees
each search £3
each search £2
each transfer £36
Land Registry purchase fees are payable at the electronic rate shown on the calculator here.
Stamp Duty Land Tax payable for purchases is shown on the calculator here.
In addition to the above any estate agent’s sale fees that you have agreed directly with them may become payable on the sale of a property.